Professional Consultant (on Project basis)
The Social Workers Registration Board is enlisting Professional Consultants to serve the Board on project basis to assist in organizing assessments of social work programmes for qualification recognition purpose.
1) Holding a bachelor degree, preferably in social work, and master degree a plus;
2) With more than 10 years’ working experience, preferably in either social work, or quality assurance, qualification accreditation or course administration at tertiary level;
3) Having strong command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
4) With good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
5) Being able in working independently a must; and
6) With good computer literacy.
Being accountable to the Board or its delegate, the Professional Consultants will be responsible for serving assessment teams appointed by the Board and assisting the teams in handling matters related to qualification recognition assessment or review, including meeting and visit logistics, report drafting and presentation of findings to the committee.
Interested parties may send applications with detailed curriculum vitae in strict confidence to the Registrar:
a) by mail to the Board Office at 27/F, Eastern Commercial Centre, 83 Nam On Street, Shau Kei Wan, Hong Kong (please mark “Professional Consultant” on the envelope); or
b) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for application is 18 April 2017.